Saturday, November 28, 2015

Back to Work, Finally

After 2 years of recovery from a devastating spinal chord accident, my husband, Ron is finally back to work on a limited basis.  He was a minister for almost 20 years, starting churches in the Northeast US and then became a professor, training ministers, counselors, and social workers for 14 years in a University setting.  He is now working as an online professor in his field from a home office as he continues his recovery.  That means I was able to get back to my creative work this year also.  This was a monumental year because we moved back across the country to Charlotte, NC to be closer to family and a better climate for Ron's recovery.  Several grand babies were born during this difficult time for us and it was wonderful to be able to finally meet them for the first time.

Ron and I with friends

My son, Joshua Hall and Family With, Me

Another son, Trevor, Erin and new Baby Girl Genevieve

Baby Genevieve



New Baby Cora Aileen
Son Justin and family before Cora


By faith, I committed to travel and teach Quilting Arts in Baby Lock Sewing Machine Events around the country starting in January 2015.  I visited 14 different cities and presented classes, shows and even launched some new sewing tools for the Baby Lock Company.  I featured the Embellisher Machine, (Baby Lock's own felting machine) and the larger Baby Lock Quilting Machines in my classes and demonstrations.  For more information about that and other creative information go to my website www.lindahallquilts.com  and click on my latest blog there.  This blog will remain dedicated to machine needle felting because there is still a need for new information about machine felted art.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete