Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Trip to Mexico

Villa Del Palmar Cancun Mexico
I have been away for the past week to Cancun Mexico.  Here are a few pictures of my trip.  I was surprised that I didn't take more pictures.  I stayed with my sister in her timeshare resort, the Villa Del Palmar.  Our husbands had to work so we went together.  We had a great time shopping, snorkelling, touring, talking and eating.  Here are some of the places we visited:

Isla Contoy

Isla Contoy

Maya Cenote or Cave Pool
Chichen Itza

It was only a week long vacation and now I am home.  However, I leave for California for a couple of weeks with my first newborn grandson, Simon Josiah.  I will be helping my daughter-in-law with the baby when my son goes back to work.  He is a rocket scientist at Edwards Airforce Base and has a few "Dad" days off to be with his new son. 

Simon Josiah

Toby and Simon

Simon Josiah
Joshua and Stephanie Hall
I'm sure they will need help with the grandpuppy as well. 

I desperately miss my felting machine and art lessons but they will have to wait until I get back from my trip.  I have a very busy teaching schedule this spring and hope to be creating some new work soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment