Friday, January 27, 2012

History and Develpment of Quilting Arts in America

For those interested, I teach a college course in Quilting Arts and was asked to do a presentation for the entire faculty, staff and student body. Here is a link to the presentation. It is about 1 hour in length and I used several video clips from the DVD series, "Why Quilts Matter." It was such an excellent video series, I wished I could have played the whole thing that day but here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRei37G-mAM

I did reference my own work with felting, although I wasn't prepared to do that - it was a last minute request and I didn't say all I could have because I didn't have it written down to keep all the words straight, but there you have it. I don't do speaking engagements often so I have to rely on thinking things through ahead of time and having them written down.

Linda Hall
www.fabricartbylinda.com
www.fabricartbylinda.blogspot.com
Author of “The ART of Machine Needle Felting” book and CD  

No comments:

Post a Comment